The Hill-Rom NP100 prevention surface, with its multi-zone construction and shear liner, is designed to help reduce pressure ulcer incidence in your facility. This non-powered surface is the right choice to maintain the skin integrity of your patients and prevent pressure ulcers before they start.
· Shear liner and bidirectional stretch ticking help minimize shear and friction and provide added patient comfort
· Reinforced and ergonomically designed handles allow for easy maneuvering of the mattress
· Polyurethane coated ticking, RF welded seams, and an inside flap protect the mattress from fluid penetration
· Anti-skid bottom helps keep the mattress in place on the sleep deck
· Anti-microbial agent in the foam provides additional protection from odor-causing bacteria; optional NanAg+ with Smart Silver ions protects the surface from stain and odor-causing bacteria